Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] VPN installation

smp8

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
58
Hi Guys

After some help regarding a VPN on my box. I've installed Openvpn in an attempt to be able to stream to my phone outside of my home network. I've added all the configs and it appears to work when I check the IP address using Telnet. Unfortunately, when Openvpn is running, it knocks out all my oscam and iptv connections. They all connect again once I've turned off Openvpn. Any ideas of how to get Openvix running that also allows my other connections?

I'm using Vu+ Duo 2 running Vix image.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top