Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU/Dreamdroid app setup

bennyxf1

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

I've been attempting to setup transcoding to allow my VuDuo to stream to my phone through 3G or 4G.
Being a complete nimwit i am not at all sure as to what i should be inputting either in VU+ app or Dreamdroid app. I could really do with a step by step guide on what details i need to input, and what ports i should be forwarding on my router.
I have set up a no-ip account and would really appreciate a dumbers guide on how to set this up.
I am able to stream via Wifi in my house, but would really love to be able to access my box whilst on the move via my phone.

ANY help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.......
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top