Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ duo 2.3 image

  • Thread starter Thread starter rick0000
  • Start date Start date
R

rick0000

Guest
Hi all
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas
I have a vu+ duo running the latest vix and a 37' LCD lg tv running through a onkyo amp the image works fine but I seem to get a cropped display and I have always found this on vix images is this something I have to live with or can I just reset it myself if so then how? Also I find that a lot of channels from time to time appear to be in 4:3 I have all the settings on just scale and 1080i.

Now another question has any got dreambox live working at all if so how

Thanks everyone have a good new year
 
unfortunatley some programmes such as old NCIS on C5, Simpsons on S1 have blackj bars down the side and nothing can be done about it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top