Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

** vu duo 2 vm dvb-t t2 hybrid tuner issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter difficult_guy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

difficult_guy

Guest
I have got vu duo 2 with dual tuner and I first time connected with my cable.

Can you guys please help me to set up my box please


I have transferred cable files into box......
 
Need to be a bit more specific dude... What cable have you connected? What files have you transferred? What services do you need to set up?
 
Need to be a bit more specific dude... What cable have you connected? What files have you transferred? What services do you need to set up?

I am using VM.

I have downloaded cable.

I had cables.xml file transferred into vu duo2 box

I could see tuner in service section. I scanned all channels

Cable - Services
Cable - New
13.0E - Services
13.0E - New
28.2E - Services
28.2E - New


There is a list of channels in cable bouquets.

But when I connect my virgin cable with splitter, one connection out to modem and second connection out to duo2 receiver. It makes my internet connection extremely slow....


and still none of channel work. Do I need any other plugin to drive dvb t2 tuner? What sort of lines I need to view channels and can i have my personalized bouquets?


I am using vti image. is there any better image, with better drivers, better skin (graphically and information wise)
 
What sort of lines I need to view channels
Explain this


If you are using DVB-C, why are you concerned about DVB-T2 tuner?
You will find that a lot of people here use AutoBouquetsMaker.
Are the free DVB-C channels working?
 
Explain this


If you are using DVB-C, why are you concerned about DVB-T2 tuner?
You will find that a lot of people here use AutoBouquetsMaker.
Are the free DVB-C channels working?

good point but I dont know the difference between two DVB-c vs DVB-t2 tuner

I bought it as a DVB-t2 hybrid tuner
 
DVB-C = cable signal wire
DVB-T2 = Aerial signal wire

You select which mode to use in the tuner configuration
 
DVB-C = cable signal wire
DVB-T2 = Aerial signal wire

You select which mode to use in the tuner configuration

I have installed openvix image with blue skin now....

But I dont know how to make vm work in my receiver???

can you guide me step by step guide please
 
That is serious call them tell them what youre doing might even get a nights free B&B. :)
 
That is serious call them tell them what youre doing might even get a nights free B&B. :)

I am trying to get free channels on my box...... what is your assumption regarding my post?
 
you were asklng what lines you need to get VM on your box.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top