Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Duo 2 vs Vu+ Ultimo

Nope, I'll never use any device specific R/C; talking to devices instead of to functionalities is going back to a previous century.

And I'm not sure which Harmony you're using then? If there's one R/C that has a perfect ergonomic design it's (most of the) Harmony (I agree: not all of them).
 
Nope, I'll never use any device specific R/C; talking to devices instead of to functionalities is going back to a previous century.

And I'm not sure which Harmony you're using then? If there's one R/C that has a perfect ergonomic design it's (most of the) Harmony (I agree: not all of them).

Harmony One although over the years have had a few as older devices such as the dm's were chunky and unpleasant to use so relied on harmonies but the slim and curve features of the duo 2 remote are years ahead
 
I find the 300 is not to bad, only drawback is nit backlit for the buttons so not good for the bedroom.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4
 
Will a VU+ Uno & Ultimo Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner Module work with a Duo2?
 
Yes it will mate - they all use the same module.


Do you just put the tuner module in the slot on the Vu+ motherboard and that's it?

Is it plug and play or will I have to install drivers?
 
Just remove the blanking plate from slot 2, plug the new tuner card in and fire up the box and up pop 2 new tuners :)
 
Can I have four DVB-S/S2 tuner modules or will the 4th DVB-S/S2 tuner have to be USB?
 
Can I have four DVB-S/S2 tuner modules or will the 4th DVB-S/S2 tuner have to be USB?

You can have two single tuner modules and a twin module in the ultimo making it a quad tuner. Or you can use two twin tuners in the duo2 making that a quad.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Can I use three single DVB-S2 tuner modules (not twin tuner module), as I can't seem to fit the third tuner module - there's not slot for it. :confused:
 
Last edited:
Can I use three single DVB-S2 tuner modules (not twin tuner module), as I can't seem to fit the third tuner module - there's not slot for it. :confused:
In Ultimo: yes, as it has three slots.
In DUO2: no, as it has two slots.

Both Ultimo and DUO2 can have max 4 internal DVB-S2 tuners.
 
Winner Duo2, just look at the ram capability it is 2048 whole lot more in comparison to other boxes. Flash memory also good, the LCD display looks nice.
A very good box :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top