Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU Duo 4K SE update

Hmmnd

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi
I am by ne means a geek about the technology and such regarding Satellite tv. I just learn as I go with the grateful assistance of you guy‘s
I am having no problems other than some german channels no longer appear available on 19.2
I was however thinking perhaps I should update my Vix and softcam. So help please if any advice on whether I should or not?
Currently:
Vix-rel-sch-6.4.004
Oscam-emu
Cccam.2.2.1
 
There were some transponder changes. There is a function in the tuners/scanning menu to update the xml file. Please use that and then scan again.

However, you are better off updating to the newest image. You can easily do so using your remote. There is a link to a guide in my signature.
 
Thanks but I cannot find any link in your signature!
 

FOr sake of ease (avoiding mount point issues) ensure you just have one storage device connected. If you have a USB stick and HDD connected remove the USB stick. You can re-add after all everything is updated.


Blue, ViX..., image Manager
Download image you want, after it downloads, flash it


After it reboots, yes to settings restore. Yes to plugins restore

After it reboots shut down (deep standby) and re-attach USB stick if applicable.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top