Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] Vu+ duo 4k se

Hmmnd

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi after capacitor failures I just bought a new box from W-of-S. Including an install of latest VIX.

All installed and working but when I try to connect FTP using FileZiller my normal loging settings used for old box (new IP though) it will not log in just using root for user and no password. Can anyone advise correct settings to use please.

cheers
 
Hi after capacitor failures I just bought a new box from W-of-S. Including an install of latest VIX.

All installed and working but when I try to connect FTP using FileZiller my normal loging settings used for old box (new IP though) it will not log in just using root for user and no password. Can anyone advise correct settings to use please.

cheers

From Vix5.4 onwards a password is required

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...-5-4-released!&p=503909&viewfull=1#post503909
 
OK Thanks thats sorted.
Can you tell me if this is the latest Cccam file I need or is this not compatable with 5.4?
enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk
 
Well its an arm box, so mipsel is no good. There are some modded versions around, but oscam is a better solution
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top