Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] VU+ Duo 4K Tuner

harpiks75

New member
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I was so happy when I found a VU+ Duo 4K to buy on internet.

But unfortunately I found today when it arrived it was with DVB-T2/C and not DVB-S2X tuner.

Is it possible to buy two DVB-S2X FBC tuners separately and swap with the current ones?
 
When you will get new tuner, it is very easy to replace the original one in your box. Also, you can replace just one tuner having two physical satellite input (and 6 more virtual tuners thanks to FBC feature, so 8 sat tuners in total) leaving one T2 tuner into the receiver. With this configuration you could receive and record from satellite and terrestrial at the same time.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top