Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Duo Compatible USB Hard Disk

  • Thread starter Thread starter newDuo
  • Start date Start date
N

newDuo

Guest
Hi All,

I am thinking of buying an external USB hard Disk to connect to my Vu+ Duo.
I am looking to get the maximum size so that I can hold a lot of recordings. I am looking to records regular and HD channels and also use the Time shit feature.

I am looking to buy the WESTERN DIGITAL Elements External Hard Drive - 2TB, Black available at Curry Product code: 091425 for £110.

So I had a few questions:
1. Will this HDD be compatible?
2. Will it serve my purpose? Recording from the second tuner and time shift. I mostly watch one channel and record another and hence the purchase of the Duo.

Appreciate your urgent responses as I am planning to purchase tomorrow.
 
I use a buffalo drive station 1tb.
It does what you described.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top