E
edanto
Guest
I've recently updated to 2.3 (new bootloader/new image), have updated VIX, and while most things are going well, it's crashed a couple of times after fast forwarding post timeshift.
Situation has been that it's been on pause for perhaps 10/15 mins, and then I start to play it again. Comes to an ad break, I Fast Forward and then press play or pause ..... all crashes, spinning logo. This has only happened 3 times since Saturday, and it's worked fine at least 10 times.
I don't seem to have a crashlog for those crashes; maybe I should have left the logo spinning longer, it was left for about 2/3 minutes before I flicked the switch.
There are only 2 crashlogs from 2012 in the hdd folder. Both are attached to this, but from the date stamp I think they are crashes from a few days ago when it was crashing after doing a sat scan.
Is there any more information that I can provide to make it easier to troubleshoot?
Situation has been that it's been on pause for perhaps 10/15 mins, and then I start to play it again. Comes to an ad break, I Fast Forward and then press play or pause ..... all crashes, spinning logo. This has only happened 3 times since Saturday, and it's worked fine at least 10 times.
I don't seem to have a crashlog for those crashes; maybe I should have left the logo spinning longer, it was left for about 2/3 minutes before I flicked the switch.
There are only 2 crashlogs from 2012 in the hdd folder. Both are attached to this, but from the date stamp I think they are crashes from a few days ago when it was crashing after doing a sat scan.
Is there any more information that I can provide to make it easier to troubleshoot?
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator: