Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU DUO Fast Forward SPEED and Remote Control not responding correctly through menus

degoosefish

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hey I have come across two issues with my VU DUO in the last two weeks which I would say are related
Recorded a program off the TV and instead of being able to fast forward 2x 8x 16x 32x 64x 128x I can only play in 2x speed. (please note this is a recording from the satellite station and not a file transferred)

The other problem is the remote control is not responsive in the VU MENU when you try to tab up and down through settings the cursor gets stuck and you have to tab up to get the cursor to continue down.

please also note i tried a different remote and same issue

very strange fault

I have flashed about 5 different vix images in order to rectify with no effect latest being 729.

I tried to factory reset the box also but it seems to revert back to whatever image the box has I am curious as to what the factory reset does because all settings stay the same when I run it.

If anyone has had the same issues please let me know.
 
Last edited:
Factory reset just erases the user area of the image that is currently installed returning it back to in just installed state. and kicks you back to the first install wizard.
 
ok thanks the issue seems to be sorted now. After a long power down and again re installed latest vix image via USB, re mounted the hard drive the issues had appear to be gone. I don't know exactly what cleared my problem but all is ok again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top