Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU + DUO Freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter mark T
  • Start date Start date
Hi, again. Just a quick question, on the UK channels when I go from channel to channel I always have to alter the langauge button as it always come on with the narrative side with people explaining whats happening on the the film . Is there any setting I can alter to stop this happening. It happens on every channel I go on. Thanks
 
I believe its in the audio settings NAR of or may be AC downmix.
 
Hi again, I woke up saturday morning with the VU+ clock running 10 mins slow and it is still slow now. Is there anything I can do to put it right. Thanks
 
Hi again, I woke up saturday morning with the VU+ clock running 10 mins slow and it is still slow now. Is there anything I can do to put it right. Thanks

My box gets the time from the sat. try putting it your local sat and see if it corrects itself. 10 MIN slow is a strange one as you would expect it to be + or - hour(s).
 
Thanks but im not sure how to install anything. The last time I installed anything I wiped the entire system so for me to do this is really a no no
 
I disabled all EPG times except the one for rytec sky uk. I unplugged the receiver for 10mins but now the time is 11.20. I have tried to download the epg but nothing downloads. I altered the auto download time to 17.05 but still no download. This receiver is driving me crazy
 
Hello
Same problem for me, i was using Vix ViX-2.3.133-vusolo_usb.zip and no Freeze problems...
With ViX-2.3.153-vusolo or with Blackhole 1.7, after a while, the box is freezing (only way to make it work again, is to unplug / re-plug the power)...
This bug happen in stanby mode, and when viewing a channel...

When the vusolo is freezed, it doesn't respond to telnet, or on webif...
With VTI 4.0 it's ok no freeze...

Any idea ?
 
Hi, I have a VU+DOU running Black Hole and every morning When I put the tv on the receiver has frozen. Dont matter which button I press the receiver wont respond. I have to turn it off at the mains and turn it back on. Also then all the EPG has gone and when I try to install the EPG I get a green screen which says the receiver has encounted an error and needs to close. I have contacted the dealer who sold and set it up for me and he is willing to have it back and check for a problem. I was wondering if anybody may have a solution to the problem without me sending it back. The handbook is not very helpfull. Thanks

Had the same problem.....tried various tweeks.....in the end gave up and used VIX image....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top