M
mark T
Guest
hi Again, I am still having problems getting the EPG to save to a usb mem stick. I cannot get the mem stick to map. I have even tried to format it in the receiver but it will not remap. I am having problems setting up the UK epg on 28. I have the EPG auto download set up for 23.55pm on Rytec SKYUK, SKYUK and Rytec BE-NL-SKYUK-TELESAT. It only seems to be saving a few channel epg's. I have mounted the USB, moved the path file to medis/usb/epg.dat, pressed red mountpoints ans set to media usb, save and restart box. Checked devise manager and the USB is still not mapped. I have done this 3-4 times and the result is always the same.Im relativlely new to this type of receiver so im learning but still very unsure as whot to do. So help would be great Thanks