Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ Duo HDMI-CEC Forward Volume controls

bally12345

Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2011
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I recently bought a Yamaha AVR and at first when I enabled HDMI CEC and turned on forward volume control I could turn the volume up and down using the VU+ remote control but now for some reason it no longer works after updating to latest version...

Anyone else had similar issues?
 
Set minimum send interval to 150ms
 
Hi Donnie thanks for the reply but I tried your suggestion but nothing happens when I press the volume keys, everything else seems to work, TV standby etc just volume. Not a major issue but it would nice to have it back again.

Current CEC address is 2.2.0.0 is there any way to change this or is it a case of it moving hdmi ports on the AVR?
 
Every morning I have to reload the GUI (today it was a complete reload) to get the volume pass through to work.
I'll try Donnie's tip and see what happens tomorrow.
 
I never got it to work I'm sure it worked at one stage. Best option is to have a remote that you can programme

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 
No problem since setting minimum send interval to 150ms.Thanks Donnie.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top