Sure.
I've even used red/white/yellow cinch cables for that purpose.
I can not seem to find a component to component cable to buy.
Any links?
Sure.
I've even used red/white/yellow cinch cables for that purpose.

Buy 3 yellow 75 ohm rca male to rca male cables and wind some red tape round one, some blue tape round another and some green round another.
Buy 3 yellow 75 ohm rca male to rca male cables and wind some red tape round one, some blue tape round another and some green round another.
Component is always about video(-only).
Depending on how you want audio you can use an optical cable or a white/red cinch cable.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Component-Video-Quality-plated-connection/dp/B001GRZ3AI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1441794684&sr=8-2&keywords=10m+RGB+component
http://www.amazon.co.uk/RCA-Phono-Plugs-GOLD-Mtr/dp/B0007RQY88/ref=pd_sim_23_7?ie=UTF8&refRID=078EXMB9S1Y986DGTV18&dpSrc=sims&dpST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_
That cable is video only. An example of the audio cable is
Code:http://www.amazon.co.uk/RCA-Phono-Plugs-GOLD-Mtr/dp/B0007RQY88/ref=pd_sim_23_7?ie=UTF8&refRID=078EXMB9S1Y986DGTV18&dpSrc=sims&dpST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_
That cable is video only. An example of the audio cable is
Code:http://www.amazon.co.uk/RCA-Phono-Plugs-GOLD-Mtr/dp/B0007RQY88/ref=pd_sim_23_7?ie=UTF8&refRID=078EXMB9S1Y986DGTV18&dpSrc=sims&dpST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_
Not sure what you mean. You pointed me toBut rob
It has five wires. 3 are for video and 2 are for audio. Isn't it?.
So I shouldn't need a separate cable.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Component-Video-Quality-plated-connection/dp/B001GRZ3AI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1441794684&sr=8-2&keywords=10m+RGB+component
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cables-Go-80252-Velocity-Component/dp/B0020MLAJG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441791888&sr=8-1&keywords=component+cable+with+audio