S
stema76
Guest
Hi everybody,
sorry to be here again, but I'm experiencing some issue playing DixV/MKV and also my personal home video files with my Vu DUO directly from the internal Hard Drive.
The issue is the following: the movie/home video start properly but after some second the audio start disappearing while video continue playing.
Some other time the opposite: audio works fine but the video stucks.
It seems the Vu DUO it's not able to computing the file; if I restart the Vu DUO and I play the same video files it works properly.
Any ideas ?
sorry to be here again, but I'm experiencing some issue playing DixV/MKV and also my personal home video files with my Vu DUO directly from the internal Hard Drive.
The issue is the following: the movie/home video start properly but after some second the audio start disappearing while video continue playing.
Some other time the opposite: audio works fine but the video stucks.
It seems the Vu DUO it's not able to computing the file; if I restart the Vu DUO and I play the same video files it works properly.
Any ideas ?
