Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ DUO keeps freezing with BlackHole 2.0.2 rev. A

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghost Protocol
  • Start date Start date
G

Ghost Protocol

Guest
Any ideas why my VU+ DUO keeps freezing and I have to switch the power off at the back of the box, and then switch it back on. I've attached a couple of recent crash logs to see if someone can interpret and tell me what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help.
 

Attachments

For the DUO-issues you experience I do recommend using a swap-file. Id that still doesn't fix the issue, you could use the plugin 'cache flush'.
 
Excuse my ignorance but what is a swap-file and how would I use it?
 
Sorry, just had a better look at your crashlog; you're on BlackHole and the (or 'a') problem is memory (= flash) is full.
That would mean you'd better reflash the box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top