Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Duo Network Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikefreak4eva
  • Start date Start date
N

nikefreak4eva

Guest
At one point I could connect my PC via Router to my Vu Duo

Now I cant see VU-DUO in Laptop Network

Can any one help I have tried to enable / Disable NFS / MiniDLNA / FTP / AFP / Samba

Still no luck

Do I need to mess with Mouning HHD??? Please Help
 
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network.
Enable/disable the services you need there.

What OS & version are you using on your laptop?
 
Windows Vista

it Used to Pop up on my Laptop so I could Access HDD i.e Media / Movies and Add and Remove files via my laptop

I have updated my Vu duo via USB Online update is on the go now..

Ermmm could it be anything to do with Enigma Version??
 
You need to set the windows workgroup in the smb.conf file in /etc/samba. At about line 8 there will be a line workgroup = ???????,

(I assume you have another way to get FTP connection to your DUO!!)
Change it to workgroup = MSHOME - or enter whatever workgroup name you are using with your laptop.

Then restart your Duo and you should see VUDUO in the network tab of any folder.
 
At one point I could connect my PC via Router to my Vu Duo

Now I cant see VU-DUO in Laptop Network

Can any one help I have tried to enable / Disable NFS / MiniDLNA / FTP / AFP / Samba


Still no luck

Do I need to mess with Mouning HHD??? Please Help

What is your operating system, and have you gone into network in Duo and tested your network setting. Also note what the setting is and try to ping the Duo from the computer. Also firewalls can effect the network. I have put my Duo on a fixed IP in the router.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top