Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ duo not playing external subtitles

s1m0nw

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Hey guys

I have an issue with my duo on 3.0.750 not playing external srt subtitles with my .avi files stored on my hdd.

They used to work perfectly as long as I kept the title of the avi n srt the same.

This problem started when the subtitle quickmenu got changed to add a couple more options. Now if I want to get subtitle to work I have to go into subtitle quickmenu adjust the subtitle delay seconds then put it back to 3.5 but even that its all mixed up not following the programme/film.

Hope I have given enough information on fault if not please ask and I will supply the further information required

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free
 
Has there been a change in reading format of subtitles on the image eg utf-8

Been looking everywhere for answers as it used to work perfectly

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top