Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VU+ DUO not reading USb

  • Thread starter Thread starter bluenose75
  • Start date Start date
B

bluenose75

Guest
Hi
I've been running the Vix image apollo 21 without any problems but last night done a sofware update via menu/setup/sofwareupdate. I usually update via the image manager (Wish I had done it that way now!! ) and when rebooting it froze on starting. I tried to reboot via the usb but to no joy so I flashed the original vu+duo image back and the box now comes but when I try to flash the vix image back on it won't read the usb. any help would be appreciated
 
I've had a stack of problems with USB stick updates. A 32GB stick worked previously but not no longer works. I've tried an 8GB stick which refuses to work and now I use a 1GB lexar stick which works every time.

If you can try another stick.
 
Tried a few usb sticks and even bought a new 1 today. I have no vix image on it now to do a couch flash(which I usually do) as I had to do a boot from the official site just to get the box back on. It's like I have just took it out of the box but cannot flash any image on it because when I place the usb in and reboot it comes on and flickers to reading usb for a milisecond then starts up as the normal vu+ duo.
 
what size sticks ?, have you tried using all of the USB ports on the receiver (making sure that only the USB stick with the image files on it is in the receiver when trying to flash ?).
 
Thanks for the reply, I have used several (1gb 4gb 8gb) and formatted with the program in your feeds and followed all instructions. No others were plugged in. I even unplugged the internal hdd and tried it that way. It recognises the usb stick but just flickers and goes to 'starting' on the display.
 
I have tried this process sicilian and put the firmware on the usb stick tried all ports but still no joy.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top