Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

stuck at "Vu+ your Smart Linux TV player" after flashing my own images, but clean images flash ok

eveshams

New member
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
51
I am having trouble with my full image backups on the Vu+ Duo2, versions 5.4.016, 6.2.009, and the latest release 6.4.011
I have tried to reflash my backups through the Menu from HDD and ofgwrite Flashing tool and through USB (update power method).
They all flash successfully but when the box starts to reboot, they all hang at the "Vu+ your Smart Linux TV player" screen.
I have read this thread https://www.world-of-satellite.com/archive/index.php/t-35908.html which has a similar problem.
Weirdly my box works as normal with clean Openvix, OpenAtv, or OpenPli images and it also loads other peoples backup images flawlessly.
Last resorts I've had the box open, removed the HDD, removed all leads except power to the back of the box in order for it to boot my backup image but it still hangs on the 1st screen.
Any more suggestions please?
thanks.
 
Obviously a backup should restore properly…. Would like to see a debug log when the backups run.
However, in this day and age, you only need a settings backup and image restore
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top