Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+duo openvix problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter colin72blue
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colin72blue

Guest
Hi there new to this so be patient with me. I have a vu+duo that has been working fine but today when watching a film I recorded it just turned off. Now all I get is the openvix picture(colour explosion screen) with the VIX spinning & the channel bar at the bottom but nothing is coming on. Have turned off & on & just goes back to same thing. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. If the person I got the cline from stopped it would this cause the problem?
 
Thread closed. Please re-read the site rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top