F
fmul9798
Guest
Hi,
Has anyone had an issue whereby the vu+ duo seemingly randomly changes channel?
It's like it's getting remote input, but it's not coming from the remote. At one point, I saw the number "1" appear on screen as if entered from remote...
There are no timers set, and the only change to stock VIX2.2 is that I have the nova-t driver added.
The symptoms are that it will suddenly change to another channel whilst you are viewing one. Sometimes it will pop up the bouquet list on the left of the screen.
So far I have done the following:
Changed from 2.0 to 2.2 (same issue)
run the 2.2 online updates (same issue)
Any thoughts or tips?
Thanks in advance
Has anyone had an issue whereby the vu+ duo seemingly randomly changes channel?
It's like it's getting remote input, but it's not coming from the remote. At one point, I saw the number "1" appear on screen as if entered from remote...
There are no timers set, and the only change to stock VIX2.2 is that I have the nova-t driver added.
The symptoms are that it will suddenly change to another channel whilst you are viewing one. Sometimes it will pop up the bouquet list on the left of the screen.
So far I have done the following:
Changed from 2.0 to 2.2 (same issue)
run the 2.2 online updates (same issue)
Any thoughts or tips?
Thanks in advance