Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vu+ Duo reboots when I try to access any HDD

  • Thread starter Thread starter wubbster
  • Start date Start date
One more question, I know a few months ago the Sky Movies and a few other premiums disappeared from Sky channel numbers 301 etc, i could locate them elsewhere but then a couple of weeks ago they re-appeared as 301 etc, since resolving this they have disappeared again from the sky numbers and also I have a lot of other vacant channel numbers(127,145,159,164,173 etc etc).Is there anything i can do to sort it?
 
if you used abm and set it to sd and set it to update itself daily your channels should not vanish if they moved.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top