Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu DUO: s*y italia channel issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter stema76
  • Start date Start date
S

stema76

Guest
Hi everybody,
I don't know if this is the right session for this issue, so I apologize if it's not.
Since a copule of days I have a new problem on my Vu+ DUO: some s*y channel (cinema 1, cinema 1 +1, Fox Crime HD, Discovery Sci HD, etc) are not working anymore; some others are working properly.
I'm using Oscam as card-reader software and each time I try to access to a non working channel I can see this message in the Oscam log:

[videoguard2-reader] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed

I really don't know what happened since I didn't change anything (settings, updates, etc); channels simply stopped working from one day to another.

I tried also to connect my decoder to another sat installation, just to avoid problems related to antenna, signal power etc but it's the same.
I tried also different Oscam versions, but nothing to do.

Please help ...
 
As you most likely know, being from Italy and the Italian forums, Sky Italia are testing a new video compression. Nothing to do with softcam.
 
Hi, thanks for your quick reply !
I didn't know about that, thanks for the info.
The very strange thing is that a friend of mine has no problem with his Vu+ DUO, he can see all the channels without problem.
We use the same Oscam version.
The only difference is the smart card: my friend's card is an older version than mine.
 
As you most likely know, being from Italy and the Italian forums, Sky Italia are testing a new video compression. Nothing to do with softcam.

Actually it seems that it has nothing to do with compression but it is a test for the Box-card pairing that will be implemented soon. And that is bad news! It is not known if it will affect only HD channels or all of them.

G
 
Actually it seems that it has nothing to do with compression but it is a test for the Box-card pairing that will be implemented soon. And that is bad news! It is not known if it will affect only HD channels or all of them.

G

Going to be hard to implement in Italy with the amount of pre-paid card's sold without a receiver.
 
Fortunately I have the original receiver and as expected I can see all the channels without problems.
My question/doubt now is: will the Vu DUO be able to face this new "box-card pairing" check ?
 
Fortunately I have the original receiver and as expected I can see all the channels without problems.
My question/doubt now is: will the Vu DUO be able to face this new "box-card pairing" check ?

The DUO has nothing to do with it, it is a Softcam problem, and as far as I know the only answer someone from an italian board received is "NO" (at least at the moment) form the developers of Oscam. And even worse: the Xdome which is the only NDS authorized receiver available in Italy doesn't work anymore either, and when an owner complained to sky the answer was "not our problem,get a skybox!"

G
 
Thanks GiP !
So ... I think I'll put my receiver on sale very soon.
What a pitty, I've just bought it ...
 
Thanks GiP !
So ... I think I'll put my receiver on sale very soon.
What a pitty, I've just bought it ...

Yes, I am keeping my DUO - I really like it and I hope I'll still be able to see the SD version - but I am putting on hold my plan to get a DUO2.
This will be a real disaster for decoder sales.... as if the economy isn't already bad enough.

G
 
even if the worst happened i am sure plenty of other uses can be had with this box,and to this forum for the great advise and help:thumbsup:
 
oh dear

yes i have been getting the same issue with s*y.IT but my provider is looking for fix as he has done with s*y uk which i must say is floorless
may take a few weeks so i would say dont sell your boxes at the moment, just bare with!
 
oh dear

yes i have been getting the same issue with s*y.IT but my provider is looking for fix as he has done with s*y uk which i must say is floorless
may take a few weeks so i would say dont sell your boxes at the moment, just bare with!

Did you even bother to read the rules?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 
Hi Guys !
Any news about the issue with s*y & Vu Duo ?
All the HD channels are gone ... I can only see SD ones now. So it seems there are no problem in reading the s*y card, otherwise I would not be able to see SD neither ... but what's happening ?
At the moment I'm using my receiver only as a "media station" device ...
 
Your Sky Italia card is obviously an 09cd ..

0919 cards are not effected ..

Its a waiting game now for oscam to find the fix for this..
 
Hi Guys !
Any news about the issue with s*y & Vu Duo ?
All the HD channels are gone ... I can only see SD ones now. So it seems there are no problem in reading the s*y card, otherwise I would not be able to see SD neither ... but what's happening ?
At the moment I'm using my receiver only as a "media station" device ...
why don't you give a try to CCcam?
 
Your Sky Italia card is obviously an 09cd ..

0919 cards are not effected ..

Hi,
I had a look on my oscam.server configuration file and the card is a 093b (the serial printed on the card starts with 0002).
Maybe this version is between the 0919 and the 09cd ... I don't know.
Just for my understanding (and curiosity): what's the difference between the card versions ? Why the 0919 still works and not the 093b/09cd ?
 
why don't you give a try to CCcam?

Of course I'll do it !
I'll download from the VIX images the last version but ... no idea on how to configure it (I suppose there is a file such as the "oscam.server" for OScam for the parameters).
Do you have any suggestion for the very basic settings ? Sorry to bother, but I'm the king of newbie :baby:
 
Hi, I just tried the CCcam (v 2.3.0) with the settings below:

B: /dev/sci0 07
#
SERVER LISTEN PORT: 12000
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME: <my user>
WEBINFO PASSWORD: <my pwd>
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT: 16001
#
DISABLE EMM: yes
SHOW TIMING: yes
EMM THREADS : 4
EXTRA EMM LEVEL: no
SOFTKEY FILE: /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE: /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE: /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
#
CARD READER: /dev/sci0
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000
BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 <the HEX value of my s*ybox serial number>
#AU = yes
#
#CARD READER: /dev/sci1
#BOXKEY: /dev/sci1 0B XX XX XX
#AU = yes
#

Also in this case I can see the channels in SD, but not the HD ones (same result as OScam).
I don't think this may depend on the settings I made, but any suggestion is very welcome.
Ciao !
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top