Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VU+ Duo stuck on 'Starting' after flash

perhaps take a look at your spdif connector.If the mittlepart is a flat stripe its probably a clone.If the mittlepart goes from top to bottom it is an original.The same as on the VU solo.Or do a surch on images on google.

That's correct....the spdif flat stripe runs horizontally...

The issue started when I tried to install an hard drive and it got stuck at "starting"...tried a new image flash and still "starting"...removed the hard drive reverted to old image and it works...

100% certain now that its a clone...asked my friend to return to the seller !!

Thanks everyone.
 
I have the same problem! I try many images (old and new), and i try new bootloader.
USB looks fine ... It reads data and programming the flash every time just fine....
Nothing! keep stuck on starting.... afer the reboot...... (I dont know if my vu+ duo is genue) ... Any idea of somethijng else to try?
 
My (genuine) duo does the same when its been off with no power for a while. It started to happen when the cap near the hdd started to go and needed replacing. Search for red light fix on here and u will see what im talking about.

Before you try a red light fix, try a fresh flash then leave it stuck on starting for a few hours (maybe even overnight). It could be that there is error checking going on. If its still stuck in the morning turn power off and on again. Sometimes this is enough to sort it.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
 
Flashed a (genuine) VU+ duo last night same issue - stuck on starting - inserted USB stick and it just said - reading USB for about half hour before I turned it off and downloaded latest Bootloader - after that the duo started and seemed happy enough. I then went to try and flash it with the latest vix image file 4.1.008 and then it stuck on "reading usb" again.
I had to reload the bootloader again to get it to start again on current image.
Its working now on Vix image 3.2.036 but I can't flash it with any image tried several earlier ones

Any thoughts ??
 
Flashed a (genuine) VU+ duo last night same issue - stuck on starting - inserted USB stick and it just said - reading USB for about half hour before I turned it off and downloaded latest Bootloader - after that the duo started and seemed happy enough. I then went to try and flash it with the latest vix image file 4.1.008 and then it stuck on "reading usb" again.
I had to reload the bootloader again to get it to start again on current image.
Its working now on Vix image 3.2.036 but I can't flash it with any image tried several earlier ones

Any thoughts ??
Couch flash .. always better than messinga round with a usb stick :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top