Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Duo ViX 2.3 (Linux 3.1.1) 25-12-2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter silverfox0786
  • Start date Start date
Hello hope everyone had a good christmas, just a quick one but can anyone put together a dummys guide on how to do this it might help alot of people asking the same question.
 
Tried that too, so just did reset, ok now but will have to set up again.

happened same to me - after upload list - bouquets are there, but every channel unavailable. Did rescan and channels are back.
 
Hello hope everyone had a good christmas, just a quick one but can anyone put together a dummys guide on how to do this it might help alot of people asking the same question.


There are severak tutorial on the site, one link in my sigbature
 
the problem is that...I am not accessing the forum daily...and noticed the flashing lit in the skin and just made the update....
Just happened to me as well. Thought I'll be a good boy and install the online updates before watching a film. Now got the wife nagging at me while reflashing! :eek:
 
Hey Guys, Thanks for a great image, been on Vix for a long time and just updated to this version today. I notice the fan control settings is gone, so I downloaded it from the plugins and notice everything is off by default - is this normal? If not, what are the recommended settings for the fan control?
Thanks and Happy Christmas / New Year to all
 
Hey Guys, Thanks for a great image, been on Vix for a long time and just updated to this version today. I notice the fan control settings is gone, so I downloaded it from the plugins and notice everything is off by default - is this normal? If not, what are the recommended settings for the fan control?
Thanks and Happy Christmas / New Year to all

Hi, how do you control fan ? thanks
 
Hi everyone,

Updated and no major issue, thanks for all the work!
Just one question , I cannot get the graphical epg anymore.
Tried to dwl plugin but said that 0 pack installed.
Tried to dwl picons but even if they seemed to be dwl they didn't appear.
I think I remember that graph epg was now included in the core, correct?
Can't find were to activate it?
Anyone some help?
thanks in advance!

Seasons greetings!

Chrisjones
 
Also (and sorry couldn't find the edit mode for older posts...)

when loading old-webinterface i got the message : Error Parsing EPG: TypeError: Cannot call method 'getElementsByTagName' of null
Although i have epg data uploaded.
Is there a thread explaining how to use EPG, i mean which method is preferred, or is there an incompatibilty if you use 2 diffferent epg methods ?
Sorry if i bother...just trying to help here!

Have a great day



Hi everyone,

Updated and no major issue, thanks for all the work!
Just one question , I cannot get the graphical epg anymore.
Tried to dwl plugin but said that 0 pack installed.
Tried to dwl picons but even if they seemed to be dwl they didn't appear.
I think I remember that graph epg was now included in the core, correct?
Can't find were to activate it?
Anyone some help?
thanks in advance!

Seasons greetings!

Chrisjones
 
What satellites are you on. If 28.2E than it has to be crossepge with openTV on 28,2E

If multi than same but use XMLTV providers.
 
There is something wrong here.

I've got this image installed and was working fine. This evening twice I have left the box on standby and all of a sudden the date and time on the lcd panel changed to Thu 11/03 03:43 and on the tv its all black with the Vix logo spinning on the top left corner.

What is going on here? Anyone know? Real frustrating :(

ps. once this has happened I have to switch box of from mains and switch back on again.
 
Last edited:
Can you upload either a crash log or the debug logs i n home/root
 
Can you upload either a crash log or the debug logs i n home/root

I'd love to but there are no logs whatsoever of either crash or debug logs in home/root or hdd.

Anywhere else I should look?
 
Not sure if there is a bug in this image but today notice all my recordings have disappeared and not in trash can which is wierd also can no longer stream to pc using vlc when I goto web interface it says streaming is not implemented or something along those lines.
 
enable the debug logs in the menu and post them up after you have encountered problems.
 
I cant open a lot of channels when I am running mgcamd only This only happened when changed to 2.3
 
I cant open a lot of channels when I am running mgcamd only This only happened when changed to 2.3

speak to alias1 as he seems to be having no problems at all using MGcand with the latest ViX images on multiple boxes.
 
There is something wrong here.

I've got this image installed and was working fine. This evening twice I have left the box on standby and all of a sudden the date and time on the lcd panel changed to Thu 11/03 03:43 and on the tv its all black with the Vix logo spinning on the top left corner.

What is going on here? Anyone know? Real frustrating :(

ps. once this has happened I have to switch box of from mains and switch back on again.

Funnily enough same thing happened to me today. I was trying to use DCC today but it would not connect to the box even though the setting were right, I switched the TV and the box on only to se static spinners, I had to switch box of from mains and switch back on again and after that everything was fine. Tonight I came home and noticed that the red recording button was on the LCD (scheduled timer recording) but there were some static numbers next to it!, turned the TV and the box on again only to experience same thing again, static spinners on top left of the screen!
 
Funnily enough same thing happened to me today. I was trying to use DCC today but it would not connect to the box even though the setting were right, I switched the TV and the box on only to se static spinners, I had to switch box of from mains and switch back on again and after that everything was fine. Tonight I came home and noticed that the red recording button was on the LCD (scheduled timer recording) but there were some static numbers next to it!, turned the TV and the box on again only to experience same thing again, static spinners on top left of the screen!

again i would say the best thing is to either re-flash the box or enable the debug logs so if this happens again you can post those logs for us to digest.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top