Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] MKV embedded vobsub subtitles do not display

wiesda

New member
Joined
Dec 21, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am running build 3.808, and cannot get embedded vobsub titles displayed while playing mkv files.
Although the 'Subtitle Selection' page shows the selected 'VOB file' subtitle, nothing is being displayed.
SRT subtitles on the other hand are being displayed correctly.
As I have hundreds of such mkv files with embedded vobsub titles, which are playing just fine on any other HW/SW platform that I have, I would really like this problem solved in Openvix for Duo2.
Any suggestions?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top