I have a Fat32 USB stick with avi movies on it.
They all play on my PC & Android phone without any problems.
The receiver re-boots when I plug in the stick, a message appears very quickly while re-booting, saying to
copy something and send it somewhere ( very helpful I know, but the message doesn't stay on the screen long enough to write down / take a picture of it )
Total newbie so any ideas would be very helpful.

Thanks
They all play on my PC & Android phone without any problems.
The receiver re-boots when I plug in the stick, a message appears very quickly while re-booting, saying to
copy something and send it somewhere ( very helpful I know, but the message doesn't stay on the screen long enough to write down / take a picture of it )
Total newbie so any ideas would be very helpful.

Thanks
