Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] VU+ Duo2 no longer visible in network after installation of openvix

  • Thread starter Thread starter rick4fr
  • Start date Start date
R

rick4fr

Guest
Hi, this weekend I switched from OpenPLI to VIX. Although I'm impressed by the possibilities, there's one issue I can't fix. My VU+ Duo2 is nog longer visable in my home network.

I can reach it ftp, telnet and Webif, but it doesn't pop up in my network devices.

Can you please explain how to fix this?

Tnx ahead!

Regards,

Rieks Bakker
The Netherlands
 
Install and activate Samba from the network menu
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top