Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ DUO2 Remote Control.

CarworldHQ

New member
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I bought my STB secondhand.The remote that came with is the one on the left. I want to program it with the tv code. so I can turn the tv on and off. However when I press buttons 1 and 3 together I have no response. Is this remote capable of this function or should it be the remote on the right?

remote 1.webpremote 2.webp
 
is a remote for the other duo's but not for the duo2
 
I now have the correct remote control. Thank you all for your help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top