Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Player for Android now available on Google Play

I am quite familiar with DreamBoxEdit , I will send you my full bouquet as sent from my box via the email asap, thanks.

Settings sent mate...
 
Last edited:
Hello, first off great app but I'm getting the same problem. I will try and give as much detail as possible. I am using your app with vu+duo with vix 3.0 build 562. My OpenWebif settings are yes/14402/no/08001/no. All settings are entered correctly in your app as everything except this problem work great.

If I press

Services/Then select any bouquet/ all channels show 'No EPG available'

If I then press on a channel and select EPG there is no data. If I then press Full EPG, I get 'Could not connect to your receiver! Check your connection and/or settings and try again'

This only happens with TV and not Radio for some reason. I can also search the EPG with no problems.

This fault does not happen with the app I previously used to use, Dreamdroid (not gloating just letting you know incase it is of any help to you in sorting the bug out).

Thanks for all your work in making this app and thanks in advance for any help in sorting this bug :thumbsup:

Just a quick update about this bug. It appears this is caused by using the 'UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 plugin by LraiZer', tilleke is presently working on a fix. If you don't want to wait you can disable the plugin and use a ready made set of enigma 2 settings, such as Mr Mister's excellent set (found here: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?24868-All-New-Vix-28-2-East-Bouquets) for the time being which fixes the problem.
 
Hi mate have you got it working outside your lan? I cant get it going
 
Hi,
I'm using the Mr Mister channel bouquet on my ultimo and I can't get EPG data to display?

I can search the EPG under the extra tab absolutely fine.

Apart from that, this app is tremendous. I use MX player as my video app.

Using this app on my Ainol Hero tablet and Mygica 510B android TV.

Cheers, Lee
 
Hello, first off great app but I'm getting the same problem. I will try and give as much detail as possible. I am using your app with vu+duo with vix 3.0 build 562. My OpenWebif settings are yes/14402/no/08001/no. All settings are entered correctly in your app as everything except this problem work great.

If I press

Services/Then select any bouquet/ all channels show 'No EPG available'

If I then press on a channel and select EPG there is no data. If I then press Full EPG, I get 'Could not connect to your receiver! Check your connection and/or settings and try again'

This only happens with TV and not Radio for some reason. I can also search the EPG with no problems.

This fault does not happen with the app I previously used to use, Dreamdroid (not gloating just letting you know incase it is of any help to you in sorting the bug out).

Thanks for all your work in making this app and thanks in advance for any help in sorting this bug :thumbsup:

I have just noticed if you go to the last scanned all the epg data is present if this helps
 
Vu+ Player Version 1.2 now available on Google Play

Vu+ Player Version 1.2 - now available on Google Play

Change-log (February 28, 2013)
-Illegal characters in XML-output should now be deleted so EPG can load properly (caused problems with Turkish broadcasters)
-Automatic generated EPG-lists which add extra suffix-information should now be handled correctly so EPG loads properly
-fixed bug that duplicated items in channel list upon exiting EPG-information
-minor refactoring of code

A further update will be released as soon as possible which will fix some networking issues

Rgds,
Tilleke
 
How you get this to work outside of the house on 3/4G?

forwarded the port to the box and changed it but keeps saying unable to connect
 
Thank you for the nice app. It works OK with my ET9000s

My router does port translation, so I would like to be able to enter a port numbers above 60000 for remote use with my dynamic DNS name for remote access.
 
Thank you for the nice app. It works OK with my ET9000s

My router does port translation, so I would like to be able to enter a port numbers above 60000 for remote use with my dynamic DNS name for remote access.

Thanks for your feedback.

An update is in the works and will permit more flexibility as to networking-settings.
 
Couple of comments:-

I can't bring my TM twin out of standby, can do so using Dreamdroid. Putting into standby is OK.
Could you consider bringing stream current even to the fore instead of having to press info first?

Many thanks.
 
How you get this to work outside of the house on 3/4G?

forwarded the port to the box and changed it but keeps saying unable to connect

same here but it still connects even with the unable to connect message ?
 
Couple of comments:-

I can't bring my TM twin out of standby, can do so using Dreamdroid. Putting into standby is OK.
Could you consider bringing stream current even to the fore instead of having to press info first?

Many thanks.

My apologies, it does bring the Twin out of standby. The only time it does not is when the phone to stb message is displayed.
 
Thanks for your feedback.

An update is in the works and will permit more flexibility as to networking-settings.
Thank you. I just created a 2nd profile to go round the problem.

I have multiple receivers, and it would be nice to be able to choose which one on the first page/panel.

Also, could the application look for a spare tuner (as Open Webif does) rather than changing the channel on the TV that someone (SWMBO!) might be watching.
 
Shizik How did you change the default port? I have been trying to do this on my solo2 but cannot find out how anywhere. Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Works perfect and setup in no time ok.
The default player does not subtitling dutch records and tv streaming, i'm deaf.
With the VLC player the subtitling is ok, can you implemented in the standard player dutch subtitling?
Thanxs!
 
this is great but just checking i can get all 28 east channels ok on the vu+ duo but when i ty to get something on 13 east no joy error message is unknown media error. Any help appreciated

Yes I have some channels that wouldn't stream... I think they are 'shared pmt' transport streams and you need to select the correct program stream to succeed. Currently the only android player that does this for me is MX Player (there is a free version and a 'no ad' version). This player works with VU+ Player. The OP has suggested that he'll look at enhancing the internal player in this regard. Also, the Android VLC team (free & 'no ads') have agreed to implement this feature because the Windows VLC already supports this.

So for now try out MX Player and then wait for other upgrades:)
 
Also, could the application look for a spare tuner (as Open Webif does) rather than changing the channel on the TV that someone (SWMBO!) might be watching.

This already works on my VU+DUO, but you need to enable the option 'No Zap before streaming/Multi-tuner' within your Receiver Profile Settings
 
I use MX player as my video app.

Good choice. So do I. Apart from being a good player, it is the only android player that handles 'shared pmt' multiple program transport streams. That is, I haven't found any transport streams that fail to play on MX Player.

cheers
 
working very good with my TM 2T and Twin OE , thank you
 
I need your advice with the vu+ android app settings please m8s,in the settings it says Enter Dyn-DNS- Address what does that mean .And when it asks for iP address ,is it the router iP or the computers .I hope you don’t mind me asking those questions ,that’s why I need your advice please .
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top