John57
Forum Supporter

Good Afternoon All
I would like to receive some advice from the forum member’s reference using ABM update on my VU+Solo 2 running Apollo 154 as I have never used it since I took delivery of my receiver.
Due work I am now located over in Germany, leaving neat Dusseldorf and located in this area until at least the end of this year so I decided to take my VU+Solo 2 with me.
Am I correct in believing that the ABM functions built into the Apollo software will help/assist me in updating my current loaded TV channel list i.e. keep them up-to-date (add any new channels that might arrive) if yes is this a function that one should update say once a month?
I currently have access to Astra 19E but later this week I will be taking delivery of a new dish with two new LNB’s in order to be able to pick up primarily Astra 28E (Astra 2G) and Astra 19E.
Any help, tips, or suggestion in updating my list would be welcome and greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards
John
I would like to receive some advice from the forum member’s reference using ABM update on my VU+Solo 2 running Apollo 154 as I have never used it since I took delivery of my receiver.
Due work I am now located over in Germany, leaving neat Dusseldorf and located in this area until at least the end of this year so I decided to take my VU+Solo 2 with me.
Am I correct in believing that the ABM functions built into the Apollo software will help/assist me in updating my current loaded TV channel list i.e. keep them up-to-date (add any new channels that might arrive) if yes is this a function that one should update say once a month?
I currently have access to Astra 19E but later this week I will be taking delivery of a new dish with two new LNB’s in order to be able to pick up primarily Astra 28E (Astra 2G) and Astra 19E.
Any help, tips, or suggestion in updating my list would be welcome and greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards
John