Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Solo 2 tuner problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snakegb
  • Start date Start date
S

Snakegb

Guest
Hi,

over the weekend my second tuner (B) stopped working, whenever i try to record another channel I can only watch the one am recording,

I am running Apollo 62 at the moment as I restored from Apollo 77 in case it was an update issue,

Ive swapped the tow feed from the lmb to test if it was a feed problem but both are ok,

if i go to sat finder both Tuner A & B show 100% SNR

any ideas??
 
never mind sorted it installed ccam 2.3 and it works ok now:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top