Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] VU+ solo 4K

  • Thread starter Thread starter flash2003
  • Start date Start date
F

flash2003

Guest
When will be there a image for the VU+ solo 4k?
Thanks in advance.
 
Tbh I've been using ATV and so long as you don't try to scrub a recording that was encrypted faster than 4x it is fine.
Could you not release it with that statement till the issue is sorted?
 
Tbh I've been using ATV and so long as you don't try to scrub a recording that was encrypted faster than 4x it is fine.
Could you not release it with that statement till the issue is sorted?

Fast forward and rewind should be fixed in ATV with new recordings, but another issue has appeared.
 
Oh thanks havnt checked it, will check later.
Are you giving any clues as to what the problem is?
 
Oh thanks havnt checked it, will check later.
Are you giving any clues as to what the problem is?
They seem to be (again) waiting on VU+ for a driver update to fix a changing channel,issue?
Although VU+ Also seem to be adding new/fix(?) for transcoding support .... You guys should be getting a rebate from VU+ for testing something that looks to me no better than test hardware that hasn,t even reached the ß stage:)
 
Last edited:
I don't use transcoding and I gavnt really noticed a channel changing problem either, apart from a couple of nuisances box is running fine.
 
I see there as been a new driver update, is that what we have been waiting for?
 
There was another driver update yesterday, is this the droids?
 
There has been another driver and what looks like a kernel update, after kernel update I can't get the installed version of oscam to work, I have tried re-installing it from ipk and no luck, I have had reflash a back up.
 
There has been another driver and what looks like a kernel update, after kernel update I can't get the installed version of oscam to work, I have tried re-installing it from ipk and no luck, I have had reflash a back up.

You might want to try running oscam from the command line to see what error message you get. I'm guessing it might be related to ssl, in which case it's easily fixed. Check out my post here:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...ny-more-in-3-2&p=371927&viewfull=1#post371927

Even if it's not ssl related, you should still get some clues as to the problem.
 
There has been another driver and what looks like a kernel update, after kernel update I can't get the installed version of oscam to work, I have tried re-installing it from ipk and no luck, I have had reflash a back up.
I read somewhere on Openatv this morning that you needed a higher version ...... Just cannot find it now... It was actually a quote off the vti web site:)

Greater than 11086 apparently
 
Last edited:
Yes I thought as much and I too can't find it as of yet, no doubt it will be available from the usual places by the morning.
 
Sorted it, needed 11179 only thing is because i originally installed 11134 from ipk file i couldn't get or find 11179.
On installing feed ipk for atv i then was able to download and install 11179.
one quirk is my config files needed to be moved from usr/keys to usr/keys/oscam_atv and restart the cam.
 
Sorted it, needed 11179 only thing is because i originally installed 11134 from ipk file i couldn't get or find 11179.
On installing feed ipk for atv i then was able to download and install 11179.
one quirk is my config files needed to be moved from usr/keys to usr/keys/oscam_atv and restart the cam.

Could you PM me the ipk please?
 
Sorted it, needed 11179 only thing is because i originally installed 11134 from ipk file i couldn't get or find 11179.
On installing feed ipk for atv i then was able to download and install 11179.
one quirk is my config files needed to be moved from usr/keys to usr/keys/oscam_atv and restart the cam.

And me too, thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top