S
SteamyRayVaughn
Guest
Hi guys,
Well my VU+ Solo has been out of action for about a year due to moving house that didn't have a dish. Just moved into new house and set it up and it all seemed as it was, did a scan etc and it found everything as normal. I got a test line and popped it in. However on the channel listing a few of the channels are <n/a> for example BT Sport 1&2 HD were showing but I clicked on it and the screen was black and it said "check tuner config" I re tuned it and now where it did say BT Sport it says <n/a> It's also saying it for quite a few other channels.
Any idea what I need to be checking with the tuner config or what can be done? Like I said it's been about 1 year since last used so Image or something out of date?
Thanks.
Well my VU+ Solo has been out of action for about a year due to moving house that didn't have a dish. Just moved into new house and set it up and it all seemed as it was, did a scan etc and it found everything as normal. I got a test line and popped it in. However on the channel listing a few of the channels are <n/a> for example BT Sport 1&2 HD were showing but I clicked on it and the screen was black and it said "check tuner config" I re tuned it and now where it did say BT Sport it says <n/a> It's also saying it for quite a few other channels.
Any idea what I need to be checking with the tuner config or what can be done? Like I said it's been about 1 year since last used so Image or something out of date?
Thanks.