Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ Solo Wizard Set Up

Sanjhere

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

I got my VU+Solo box yesterday and messed up on the wizard settings .....

I thought I would try the "manual" set up.

All seemed okay but the box is scanning all the satellites, it has been scanning all night and is still going, at 42% now and has found 297 services .......

I did not want to restore the box to the "Factory Settings" as I thought this would get rid of the VIX Image that has been loaded..... am I right in thinking that?

Does it generally take a long long time for the Service Scan to complete?

I am very eager to start watching the TV but alas cannot .......
 
Restore factory settings only resets all your settings, the ones you made yourself. The image will remain untouched.
It's best to scan satellite by satellite; scanning them all can indeed take ages. Of course also depending on what "all satellites" is in your case.
You can also use a ready to go settingslist from the feeds (applications --> green --> settings); once the tuner config is set correct, you will be ready to go.
 
Hello Rob, thank for replying.

My bad, I have the Uno not the Solo, I presume it is the same if I do factory reset, the image will not have to be flashed again.

I wondered why it was taking ages! I will let the scan continue as it has done most of it now and delete the satellites that have nothing on them.

Again, thank you.
Sanj
 
Factory reset is the same on all images and boxes, only removed anything you added after flash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top