Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Vu+ Solo2 connecting with Xbox One TV and green tint

  • Thread starter Thread starter raydelsol
  • Start date Start date
R

raydelsol

Guest
Hi,

I've been trying to link my Solo2 with my Xbox One for the Xbox One Guide TV functionality. The Xbox One and Solo2 communicate as expected but the video output from the Solo2 is shown with a green tint.

I've read on the BlackHole forums that the issue needs to be resolved with an updated driver for the openvix image.

The driver for the BlackHole image is vuplus-dvb-modules_3.13.5-r22-20140902-vti0_vusolo2.ipk.
I'm not sure if this would work with openvix but I would like to know if anybody has other solutions.


Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top