G
george1953
Guest
All of a sudden my internal hard drive will not play back recorded programmes.
I have changed the drive for a new one
initialised it
re mounted it,
When I scan for media files on that drive it says "No Displayable Files on that drive"
I have re flashed the receiver
I know the programmes are been recorded on to the drive as I can see them when I connect with "FileZilla Client"
is there anything else I can try?
Thanks in advance
I have changed the drive for a new one
initialised it
re mounted it,
When I scan for media files on that drive it says "No Displayable Files on that drive"
I have re flashed the receiver
I know the programmes are been recorded on to the drive as I can see them when I connect with "FileZilla Client"
is there anything else I can try?
Thanks in advance
