Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Vu+ Solo2 Wont shut down.

runningsat

New member
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham
Hi to everyone at World of Satellite!
Flashed a new image a few days ago (Openvix-Haydes,018 image) and installed the XBMC plugin which I managed to work with a few modifications to the screen setup in the xbmc.
I am using a VU+ Solo2 which was bought from your sponsor's a few years back.
Yesterday when I was using XBMC the VIX icon in the top left corner just kept on spinning and I could not shut the receiver down, so the only thing I could do was to turn it off by the plug. I restarted but all I get now is the opening of Openvix Haydes screen and no buttons on my remote will work to shut it down.
I have tried to re-flash the receiver but it just starts the Haydes screen and I can not do nothing for the receiver to flash. I'm using the same ScanDisk with the same image that I originally used to flash the receiver.
Can anybody please help me. Desperately need to have my Solo2 working again.
Thank you all,
Kind regards.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top