Sicilian The Boss Staff member Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 29,869 Reaction score 328 Points 83 Website www.world-of-satellite.com Aug 27, 2015 #1 To let users know, OpenViX 3.2 003 now supports VU+ Turbo USB Tuner on VU+ Duo. Should now work accross the whole VU+ range. Available HERE.
To let users know, OpenViX 3.2 003 now supports VU+ Turbo USB Tuner on VU+ Duo. Should now work accross the whole VU+ range. Available HERE.
Z zino Guest Oct 20, 2015 #2 I had a NAS drive bug on Hades 18, tried latest openvix but it wouldn't let me restore settigs backup from Hades 16... so i went back to Hades 16. I have Solo2, on Hades 16 and can't change for the reasons above. Will the Turbo tuner work?
I had a NAS drive bug on Hades 18, tried latest openvix but it wouldn't let me restore settigs backup from Hades 16... so i went back to Hades 16. I have Solo2, on Hades 16 and can't change for the reasons above. Will the Turbo tuner work?