Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Vu+ ultimo. dual tuner. No onid or tsid on D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 33556
  • Start date Start date
Hi
I did as twol suggested above with no joy. Still stuck on vix please wait screen. I tried installing a skin IPK file in the temp folder and with tel net ran the following.... (opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk) Still no joy. All i can confirm is the tuner D did start to scan with the 4.2 image. As for what happened next I have no clue.
 
Hi can anybody confirm a duel tuner on vu ultimo is working on latest image, if so I will buy 1
I no it worked on 4.2 from previous posts thanks again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top