Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU Ultimo LCD pico images

  • Thread starter Thread starter audiofever
  • Start date Start date
A

audiofever

Guest
Hi guys,

Have a few questions i hope you can help with:

1.) For some reason i dont have any lcd pico images of the channels i am watching. I have a VU+ Ultimo running enigma2 and have checked in the LCD_picon folder and there are lots of png images with the lcd picons on they just dont show up on the lcd screen at the front of the box. I have also enabled them in the display settings but they still dont show :( Can anyone advise me of how to enable these?

2.)I want to add the 'youtube' plugin but cant see this option in the 'extensions' section of the plugins area.

3.) I want to ftp into the box but the FTP keeps saying incorrect password when i try. I have got a brandf new box and to my kowledge never set a pasdsword on this. I keep seeing threads advising to log in via 'telnet' and change this... Can anyone explain to me how to 'telnet' into a box and what the exact code to set a passworsd on the box would be so that i can use FTP?

Any help much appreciated guys.

thanks much

Mike
 
2) extensions -> newtube
3) FTP username: root, password: dreambox. If that doesn't work just leave the password blank. Depends on the image.
 
1) menu / setup / system / display settings and set "show picons" to "yes"
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top