Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Vu+ Ultimo not responding

vmn

New member
Joined
Apr 19, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
The box did not switch off to standby with the remote. The front panel power button did nothing. Finally I switched the box off with the back power switch.
The debug log shows multiple power off, power on events.

The box has been "freezing" a couple of times a week also with previous builds.
 

Attachments

Now the box froze again. Crash log is attached. The debug log was filled up with the backtrace. The size of the debug log was 360MB.
 

Attachments

Delete your epg.dat from the HDD and reboot, it may be corrupted. Also what plugins are running?
 
Thanks,
I deleted the /media/hdd/epg.dat and reboooted the box. The list of plugins is attached.
 

Attachments

  • plugins.webp
    plugins.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 13
Thanks,
I deleted the /media/hdd/epg.dat and reboooted the box. The list of plugins is attached.

What is/where is the Firmware Upgrade plugin from??? I don't recognise this plugin as the only way to change the ViX Image is via flashing (USB or couch) and software update..... but I don't have Vu+.
 
No idea where it's from. I've definitely not installed it by my self. I've downloaded the 5.0.007 image and flashed the box via usb stick. Then I've updated the box using it's update feature.
 
What is/where is the Firmware Upgrade plugin from??? I don't recognise this plugin as the only way to change the ViX Image is via flashing (USB or couch) and software update..... but I don't have Vu+.

Its in all the ViX images I've come across. Must be a standard thing. Never used it though!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi,
I flashed the box with 5.0.013 without restoring any backup settings. After setting up the box it's being running without freezing for about three weeks now. Fingers crossed:confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top