Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ UNO help needed please

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeGea468
  • Start date Start date
as I can get my data DTT channel?

with automatic search of my DTT, when I give information service key (MENU button) get this:

Inversion: Auto
Auto Transmission Mode.
Guard Interval: Auto
Transponder Type: Land
Bandwidth, 8 MHz
Coderate LP: Auto
Frequency: 610000000
Auto Information Hierarchy
Constellation: Auto
Coderate HP: Auto



these are the data I need are the DTT channel data:

Code:
SID: service
TSID: Transponder
ONID: Red

Well, what I want is to get Freeview channel data with the image after getting ViX pass hexadecimal data, so try to import my DTT (SAT) and take my tuner EPG DTT. and see the EPG, I need to know how to obtain these from the DTT channel intending to import:

is possible to obtain such information with ViX?

I want to do automatic, meaning that the EPG is loaded alone (DTT), without having to give the yellow button and then MENU -> "import from the EPG." for that I have to set the lines in the script mhw2epgdowloader.conf.


avail easiest way to do this?
 
I have it running, the provider I use is the mhw2 (spain).

I have only to add a copy to replace the line configuration


This is the line you use, eg for channel TVE1:

SAT line to copy -> DTT
Code:
channel copy = 77c0:40a:1:TVE 1 -> 1cc:3ed:22d4:TVE 1 DTT

how complicated the data has been searching in my area,
SID: Service
TSID: Transponder
ONID: Red

but I automatically loads the epg in DTT tuner Hauppage USB mini stick
 
Hello

I have a problem.. all of a sudden i'm getting "Tuner Failed"

I have done a restart but still not working.

I came across a different thread when doing a search and it mentions making sure settings are up to date.

I'm using 'ViX Team Enigma 2 HD settings for 28.2E' usually it gets updated every month but so far it's 2 days over due.

Could this have something to do with it?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
Which channels, have you looked on the 28.E transponder changes thread as that will tell you if the channel has changed the location.
 
Which channels, have you looked on the 28.E transponder changes thread as that will tell you if the channel has changed the location.
From what i can see it's all of the channels that don't work :confused:
 
Thats probably not a bouquet issue.

Check your tuner configuration and cables in case its been knocked or something.

You could try updating your sat.xml in case its corrupted
 
Thats probably not a bouquet issue.

Check your tuner configuration and cables in case its been knocked or something.

You could try updating your sat.xml in case its corrupted
I checked the cable, Checked the configuration which hasn't changed and updated but still nothing.. I tried a different receiver that didn't give a signal either
 
could be your dish alignment or LNB
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top