S
steve1978
Guest
Hi All,
Well lets start from the top shall we! I am a simple guy who likes to fiddle around with Tech. I used to have a dreambox 500 but when the Duo first arrived on the market about 4 years ago I jumped on board" NEW TECH!!!!"
Sic created this forum and I joined, Think I was about the 10th member! The Vix image has developed over the years and is almost unrecognisable from the original Vix v1! all changes for the better I might add!
Well as the simple guy that I am I like my VU Duo and my VU Uno, I use them for Watching TV. The missis uses the Auto record on the Duo which was a great addition. I have my Uno hooked up to a Wave Frontier Dish which works a treat. I love the EPG and the Auto bouquet maker, #Genius!
The question!
anyway, I know my boxes are far more capable than what I use them for.but I don't know what else they can do other than unlocking all my fav chans, so that's why I have started this post. What do you do with your box that I have not stated here already? am I missing a fundamental feature and all you lot are getting it without me! lol
The thing I am mainly interested in is the Use of IPTV to get streams from Sats that I cant get with my Wave Frontier. mainly sporting events (EPL). I have seen IPTV boxes for about £400 but if mine can do the job then great. As I have been reading there are many IPTV plugins, I am happy to try out a paid service for a higher level of feed quality... I just need to be shown the right direction with a gentle push!
Well lets start from the top shall we! I am a simple guy who likes to fiddle around with Tech. I used to have a dreambox 500 but when the Duo first arrived on the market about 4 years ago I jumped on board" NEW TECH!!!!"
Sic created this forum and I joined, Think I was about the 10th member! The Vix image has developed over the years and is almost unrecognisable from the original Vix v1! all changes for the better I might add!
Well as the simple guy that I am I like my VU Duo and my VU Uno, I use them for Watching TV. The missis uses the Auto record on the Duo which was a great addition. I have my Uno hooked up to a Wave Frontier Dish which works a treat. I love the EPG and the Auto bouquet maker, #Genius!
The question!
anyway, I know my boxes are far more capable than what I use them for.but I don't know what else they can do other than unlocking all my fav chans, so that's why I have started this post. What do you do with your box that I have not stated here already? am I missing a fundamental feature and all you lot are getting it without me! lol
The thing I am mainly interested in is the Use of IPTV to get streams from Sats that I cant get with my Wave Frontier. mainly sporting events (EPL). I have seen IPTV boxes for about £400 but if mine can do the job then great. As I have been reading there are many IPTV plugins, I am happy to try out a paid service for a higher level of feed quality... I just need to be shown the right direction with a gentle push!