Hi, I have a minor but annoying issue with my VU+ Zero running the latest VIX software.
When I fine tune the screen position, Menu->Setup->System->User Interface->Position Setup; the settings reset when the box is powered off and back on - they are remembered fine during a reboot.
I have a USB memory stick installed containing backups etc. end every other setting as far as I can see is remembered after a power cycle.
Am I missing something? I always save when exiting the menu and backing up seems to have no effect.
I think it used to be fine with an older version of VIX but can't be absolutely sure. My Duo2 does not have this problem, it remembers the settings perfectly.
Any suggestions please?
TIA.
Hedley
When I fine tune the screen position, Menu->Setup->System->User Interface->Position Setup; the settings reset when the box is powered off and back on - they are remembered fine during a reboot.
I have a USB memory stick installed containing backups etc. end every other setting as far as I can see is remembered after a power cycle.
Am I missing something? I always save when exiting the menu and backing up seems to have no effect.
I think it used to be fine with an older version of VIX but can't be absolutely sure. My Duo2 does not have this problem, it remembers the settings perfectly.
Any suggestions please?
TIA.
Hedley