Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Gigablue 4k Cross EPG

Daytona

Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
Somerset
Hi all,
GigaBlue 4k on VIX 6.8.001.
Minor issue but annoying when switching on in the morning instead of last channel viewed I have channel 1274 IEPG data 1 channel.
I have checked settings but cannot find anything to solve this.
Can anyone advise ?
TIA
 
Probably won't happen if you don't put the box in standby. Obviously the downloader can't return it to there currently playing service because the wasn't one.
 
Hi all,
GigaBlue 4k on VIX 6.8.001.
Minor issue but annoying when switching on in the morning instead of last channel viewed I have channel 1274 IEPG data 1 channel.
I have checked settings but cannot find anything to solve this.
Can anyone advise ?
TIA

Sky over the air channel (IEPG data 1) with a blank screen? Is it the last channel your box automatically tuned to fetching the over the air EPG data from sky?
 
Thanks for your responses.
EPG download is scheduled for 23:00 and deep standby at 02:00 so the last channel tuned would have been 1274. Obvious now that you have pointed it out but I am sure in the past it was OK. Assume then that the solution is to download EPG during the day.
 
Thanks for your responses.
EPG download is scheduled for 23:00 and deep standby at 02:00 so the last channel tuned would have been 1274. Obvious now that you have pointed it out but I am sure in the past it was OK. Assume then that the solution is to download EPG during the day.
Depends if it is a single tuner box. Single tuner will only download in standby or if forced.
 
Further to the above I have set deep standby to 23:00 and EPG download to 09:00 but when I switch on TV the channel is 1274 despite last channel tuned was BBC.Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3964.webp
    IMG_3964.webp
    296.3 KB · Views: 0
Further to the above I have set deep standby to 23:00 and EPG download to 09:00 but when I switch on TV the channel is 1274 despite last channel tuned was BBC.Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
What part of post #2 didn't you understand?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top