Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] VuDuo2 HDD Install Help

faisalpandu

New member
Joined
Mar 9, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

I bought a 2TB HDD Model

Seagate 2TB Barracuda Internal Hard Drive

- SATA-III 3.5" Hard Drive
- 7200RPM 64MB Cache

I did nothing and installed it straight into the VuDUO2 and then booted up box.

How do I now initialise the HDD. Did I need to format it before installing into the box?

Error when trying to initialize via the box. see below

photo.webpphoto.webp



Or can I do this via the box menu. Running Vix Image

Faizal
 
Last edited:
Hi,

Menu, Setup, System, scroll up to storage Devices, Initialisation, now click on your hard drive and press the red button to Initialise.
Allow a couple of mins till it says successful etc then press the blue button, ViX, Mount Manager, highlight your hard drive and press the green button to setup mounts then yes to restart your sat box.
 
Hi pal I had to add my portable hdd with my films on through the vucc cheers pal philjo3
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top