faisalpandu
New member
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2011
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi
I have purchased a new VuDuo2 from this very own website sellers
However I have an issue. I have a loud noise coming from box and dunno if its the HDD running or the Fan ??
I have installed a Seagate 2TB Barracuda Internal Hard Drive
- SATA-III 3.5" Hard Drive
- 7200RPM 64MB Cache
I don't think its the Fan as installed the Fan Plugin 2 and set it to off and still have the noise. I am doing no recording as well.
How can I find out what it is and stop it? Its bugging me as cant watch the bloody telly?
I have purchased a new VuDuo2 from this very own website sellers
However I have an issue. I have a loud noise coming from box and dunno if its the HDD running or the Fan ??
I have installed a Seagate 2TB Barracuda Internal Hard Drive
- SATA-III 3.5" Hard Drive
- 7200RPM 64MB Cache
I don't think its the Fan as installed the Fan Plugin 2 and set it to off and still have the noise. I am doing no recording as well.
How can I find out what it is and stop it? Its bugging me as cant watch the bloody telly?
